You are student, and you would like to join our group?

Congratulations! You have made the first step. Here are some of the options that you have to join us:

Option 1: Become a regular Student at CUAS


You can apply for a regular Bachelor or Master degree. Also you can switch from an unfinished Bachelor or Master Degree to our University and finish it here. There are number of Bachelor and Master Programs, where Prof. Zarbakhsh is highly involved in, and you have a chance/choice of doing projects with him.

Recommended Bachelor Degree Programs:

  • Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (German)
  • Bachelor of Science in Systems Engineering (German)

These two Programs are usually taught in German. International Student should present a Language Degree of B1/B2 to get admission.

Recommended Master Degree Programs:

  • Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering; Light Weight Structures (German)
  • Master of Science in Systems Design; Mechatronic Systems (English)
  • Master of Science in Biomimetics and Energy Systems (English)

As a student on these Programs you can have course Projects/ Master Thesis with us.

Option 2: Join us as an Exchange Student / Volunteer Trainee / Volunteer Project Member / Short Visits / Sabbatical training / Short Term Scientific Mission

You can Join us as Exchange Student / Volunteer Trainee. It usually planned for 1 Semester, and you will be involved in a number of projects. For exchange student please see further details here:

Volunteer Members and trainees should directly contact and send their Applications to Prof. Zarbakhsh. Please do not forget to include your detailed CV, Motivation Letter and clear description of your financial supports to cover your Visit.


Option 3: Start a distance Project

You and us will be in contact through Internet. This is especially practical for those who cannot and don’t want to reside in Austria. The project that you will do from distance is mainly focused on simulation or Theoretical Works. You will be also in contact with those students who take care of experimental parts of the projects and have access to labs. Some lab facilities at CUAS can be controlled remotely. So, you have remote access to them.


Interested in a PhD Program?